• Contact us

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU...YES, YOU!

Are you ready? Our doors are always open and we strongly encourage the community to reach out to use our space to create, learn, share and celebrate.

How many times have you embarked on exercise regimes or crash diets with little to no results? You were most likely ignoring the vital role that proper nutrition plays in the attainment of any, and all health goals. Fitness itself will only contribute 20% towards your health goals, the other 80% comes from proper nutrition.

That’s why we find it important to incorporate proper nutrition into any fitness program and do it with a 100% positive mindset.

Contact Information

Address: 3685 E Hastings St, Vancouver, B.C. V5K 2B1
Phone: (604)559 5445
Email: thestrivestudio@gmail.com
Web: www.strivestudio.ca