Be Part of Our Community

Each offers a unique and diverse experience. Coming from all parts of the world uniting in the same mission. Each instructor is specialized in a range of international rhythms and will offer you an experience you won’t forget. This is not just another “Group Fitness” class or studio.

We encourage and implement five key daily strategies for success:

Fitness itself will only contribute 20% towards your health goals, the other 80% comes from proper nutrition.

That’s why we find it important to incorporate proper nutrition into any fitness program and do it with a 100% positive mindset.

We offer 30 minute group and 1-on-1 complimentary consultations to assist in customising fitness and nutrition programs that will best meet all your individual needs and goals.

We’re not a gym! We’re a combination of nutrition and fitness!

Every member of our team is a health coach and avid advocate of health and well-being.

We pride ourselves on having our own unique and genuine story to share and each coach has their own unique flare.

We strongly believe in the power of community support and collaboration and are very open to reaching out and sharing our knowledge with others in the community.